Originally Posted by Augie
Your pond must be in the People's Republic of Boone County.

I had a similar situation come up with nuisance coons starting around this time last year.
An acquaintance of mine caught wind of the fact that I was trapping and eliminating the vermin.
He offered to relocate any that I caught. I politely declined and explained that relocation would
just make a problem animal a problem for a different human. Dude took offense, called the
Conservation department, and ratted me out. That didn't work out the way he was hoping it would.
I had previously been in touch with the regional office here in CoMO to make them aware of the
situation, and was given their blessing to destroy every one I caught until the problems went away.
The agent told him thank you for calling, that they were aware, and please don't call us again to
rat on Mr. Augie

The property is actually outside the Peoples Republic of Columbia, Boone county, which surprised me a little more, I would have expected that response from Boone county, this is in Randolph county, I had no intentions of relocating these to be anyone else,s problem, and have dispatched a fair amount of them in the recent yrs but I wasn't going to tell the GW that, but then he told me to get rid of them, not relocate after he had turned two of them loose.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.