So I got a call the other day, it was a county assessor trespassing on my property to see if there were any additional taxes they could hose me for, she spotted a coon in a trap where I was catching some nuisance coons, and was making sure I was aware of it and taking care of them which I assured her I was and appeared to be ok with that, then proceeded to call the game warden who went out and wandered around the property an found a second coon in a trap, he turned them loose and was all bent out of shape, said he was ok with me trapping nuisance animals but I was supposed to let him know about it first, which I assured him I had talked to my local game warden, ( I live in another county) and he had told me to catch them and relocate them as needed. this game warden told me not to release them, to shoot em instead please, as there are too many of them around and if I was to relocate them they would just become someone else's problem which I let him know wasn't my problem, they had probably dropped them off here in the first place. I hadnt told him that They probably weren't gonna get relocated anyways. long story short, he gave me a ticket for not having my name on my traps, he told me to put my name on my traps and trap on. just let him know how many I caught on a regular bases.
The assessor lady is not very high on my list of Christmas gift recipients right now, that's about as low as you can go I believe. The Game warden was actually not too bad to deal with, just a kid doing his part of saving the world, but his actions and words didn't make too much sense.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.