Esshup - when I first tried feeding last year, I started with Sportmans Choice (just hand tossing for fun). I have to say that it sure seemed like they grew a good bit, but when I started getting ready to buy another bag of feed - I dug into details further. I changed to a feed with a meat based protein because it seems like it made the most sense. One of the articles that I read was the test that your pic above was from. One thing that I always wondered about that could have impacted the study was the size of the feed and the % sinker pellets. The Sportmans Choice is a mix containing larger pellets that might not be able to be eaten by the smaller fish and if they were caged - the sinker pellets might have been lost before they could have been eaten. Just something to consider. (I’m not sure what % sinkers are in AM500 or the Opimal (but there seem to be a lot less sinkers in the AM vs the Sportmans Choice.). I’m currently using a bag of AM500 (and unfortunately I didn’t realize that they are all smaller pellets) and so I eagerly anticipating the results of these newer studies which may change my mind on the brand of my next bag of feed.