I really appreciate all the advice on the aeration. I have shown this to my family and we are working out the budget now. So far we are realizing that we will likely need to install in phases to keep the cost palatable. I think this would work fine so long as we begin with a single pump in the barn running to a 1" main feed to the shore where we can put a manifold box. The big costs are the pump and the self sink weighted line as far as I can tell. So if we start this way then later acquire another pump plumbed into a combiner manifold at the barn then run additional weighted lines and diffusers as time goes on. I don't believe heat will be an issue. If it is, we can easily deal with that.

Our other goal is to run power to our new dock. Distance is 245ft. to the first outlet on shore then another 72ft to the end of the dock outlet (to charge boat batteries). Power requirement should be 115v15A min. to run small electric tools, radios, lights, etc. (not all at same time). I am thinking this will require minimum 10/3 UF-B buried cable to get to the first outlet (junction) then maybe same cable to get to the shore (42ft) then junction again before going into conduit running the length of the dock (30ft.) Note that this description is slightly different than my previous image depicts. I will try to post a new picture of the electrical plan.

[Linked Image]

Attached Images
Keway Property Dock Electrical.jpg
Last edited by DreamcatcherDB; 03/01/22 12:26 PM.