Heeeeeyyyy I finally got the forum to send me a PW reset. HI YALL!

Pond is getting crazy low but beds are being made and Tilapia at least are sitting on some eggs. I think I've seen at least one bass bad. Honestly i think the Tilapia are so big they chase bass and BG off the good bedding areas. Weird problem IMO. Gotta work on that this year with feeder and nets.

In Late jan/early feb the pre spawn bite was good and I yoinked out ~10lbs of 75% WR bass. All under 1.5lbs.

I've added some structure by way of large branches and xmas trees in my 'canal' area. When the pond fills back up I will stock, I am definitely putting my march/april stocking plan on hold until it fills though. There is no realistic way I can get enough cover into the deeper parts right now. A few bags of river gravel too but not a ton because money is a thing.

I got some quotes for electroshocking which weren't terrible, but I'm going to wait until next winter/spring I think. Why shock now when I know the result will be "lots of underweight fish and not enough forage"? Only reason would be to cull everything and I dont feel like paying for that. Although maybe I should. Meh idk.

If you follow the IG you see updates more often, especially when I log myself out of here and can't get back on. @polkpasturedpork

Hopefully I can cull some bedding bass in the next month or 3. Wont be able to put in some effort until the end of the month though. How are yall doing?

Im going to ask a lot of questions, but only because I'm clueless

5-20 Acres in Florida. Bass/Tilapia/Bowfin/Gator