Originally Posted by FishinRod
Kenny,

Thanks for getting even more information from some of our local fisheries experts and posting it to Pond Boss.

I have learned a lot from this thread and obviously need to bookmark it for future reference!

It appears you will be doing more work in the future with that group. Any chance you can use your powers of persuasion to get them onto the Pond Boss forum, or get them to write an article for the magazine?

In my experience, academics that are out in the "real world" frequently like to go back to their roots and might enjoy a chance to publish again - even if it was as small as a post on the forum.
I'll be 100% honest Rod, These guys have been pinned down so tight on hours worked they have little time to do something such as write a news letter or something like that. The field Bio's are required to do I think a monthly news letter (maybe quarterly)?? and they are controlled by those at the top that ....count..... beans, maybe? I'm back on the Walleye program in 15 days and the Bass guru's will be babysitting the wally eggs.. I can ask but I can "almost with certainty" tell you what I will be told..... and I should be honest here also in saying that what they allow me to be a part of is not really normal procedure so I have to watch my P's n Q's.. These guys are getting me hands-on that can't be bought-to help me succeed .. I have to be careful of what I might ask of them you might say.

Last edited by Snipe; 02/25/22 05:13 PM.