I would not base my purchase decision on a website (see Bill's suggestions). I looked over the website. The credentials of the science part are certainly sufficient. That does not mean the people are but that the degrees and associations are good. I do not know the people. It looks to me like a couple of guys at the State gov level have convinced a money guy to back them. The money guy probably picked the marketing man.

I am skeptical of some of their statements like this one

"Red Hills’ scientific and breeding processes stand out for one principal reason…they focus on improvements to the genetics of the fish itself, which is something that has been noticeably lacking from the bass industry for decades."

This is a blatant untruth. Many in the industry have been working on this area for many years on many fronts. There are quite a few studies on LMB genetics and what they mean. For one example the State of Texas did a 16-year study on Fla bass genetics. That is only one of many. Multiple states, universities and private Fisheries Scientists have worked in this field for decades.