Welcome and thanks for the great post!! I am always happy to find other Michigan pondmeisters joining the forum. While I can't help you with fruit trees, we have had good success with rhubarb, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries on a small scale here in the greater Grand Rapids area.

We have a tiny pond but as you are finding out, it is all work to keep up. There are lots of posts on how to make your own bottom mounted diffusers and dozens of good posts that explain why you will not meet your goals without bottom mounted diffusers (as opposed to a fountain) Your pond is deep so you will need some guidance on how many diffusers and how deep to place them (which also means you size your compressor based on how many runs, how long the weighted air line runs are, what diameter the weighted line is etc.) Many people have sourced a rebuilt gast compressor, built their own manifold with pressure gauges, sourced tubing, and did it themselves.

You said you have access to long reach excavators, so wouldn't it make sense to just use those to rapidly demuck your ponds as far as you can reach and then let the bottom aeration and time slowly take care of what you can from there?

As for pictures, as esshup says you can upload to a website that keeps their 'address' and then link that address back to the forum using the 'full editor' compose button and select the picture icon and paste that specific web location for that picture.

or do as I do and as Sunil suggest, just upload the pictures as attachments to your post. Then you have to take a separate step of going back to your post once it shows up on the forum, open each picture, copy its current link, then go back to edit your original post and in the body of your message type [img] but img in caps, then paste your link, then add the [/img] but in caps. This will then take the attached picture and pull it in the body of your message.

Crazy awkward workaround just to allow inline images. Have no idea why we are in 2022 and still doing 3 steps to get images to show up inline in our posts.

Who will be living on site with you? Will that be your primary residence so you won't have to commute to the location to get time to work and to enjoy?

If you have more questions fire away!