FishinRod, my water clarity improved because of 2 things. Mostly I believe because I had topsoil hauled in to cover my steep clay banks. then I spread winter rye grass seed to hold soil till spring. Then I put an overkill amount of bermuda grass seed out in the spring. It didn't grow all that well but...my topsoil I had hauled in was from a cow pasture and was FULL of bahia grass seed apparantly!! It took off like a rocket and completly covered my hills.. I just got finished mowing it today! Now, the SECOND thing I did was turned off my aeriation completely. I honestly started seeing things clear up in about 30 days!! I'm still not running it and it has been over a year. I am keeping about 30-36 inch visibility and I love it! Downside...after clearing all my grass on the ponds edge today i spotted huge GBH tracks on the bank and a 10 inch lmb floating at the edge right next to the tracks. I found no "holes" in him but he was barely breathing as if he had been knocked out! Dang birds!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.