So I've been fighting with a murky pond for 3 years. It's finally cleared up though which is awesome. I've got some really big bass. I caught a 4 lb and there are tons more just like him I can see them from the shore.

Thing is now my bluegill do not seem as well populated as they were. Before they would follow me around when i paddle out. Now they are no where to be seen. I do also now have quite a bit of american pond weed along the shores. I'm guessing the bluegill now just have to hide out because the bass can finally see?

I have a feeder that is floating in the middle of the pond when I ran it last weekend and today nothing hit the food. This clarity is coincidentally coming at the same time winter is coming though so I'm also wondering if the BG especially the bigger BG just aren't bothering with food right now. It is still warm down here in South TX though.

Thing is when I ran the feeder 3-4 big bass just started sharking the heck out of it. So I'm guessing they are just having to be more cautious?

Curious if others have seem similar behavior changes when the water clears up or if y'all think I should be concerned for my BG population?