Originally Posted by FishinRod
Maybe I should buy one of those plastic-topped folding tables and just rinse it off when I rinse off the deer.

I have a 5'x2' Rubbermaid folding table. It's nice, but the legs are too short so I set it on wood blocks to raise it up to a comfortable level.
I used to have a 8'x3' commercial grade stainless steel work table, but it was borrowed sometime in the past and I haven't seen it since.

A 1000' roll of 24" wide butcher paper will last you a lifetime of covering tables at butchering time. I bought one ~25 years ago. Used it
every year during deer season, and it wrapped several hundred country hams for my 4H kids. It finally ran out last year so I bought another
roll. I'm not running the 4H ham curing project any more, so this one will outlive me.

Also handy to have are the big poly cutting boards. I've got a couple of those. I think they're 18"x24". Very quick and easy to clean up a
bloody mess on those compared to stripping and cleaning the whole table. They're also very handy for butchering fish on the tailgate of
a pickup truck, or carving your 20lb prime rib of beef for Christmas dinner.

Check out Allied Kenco in Houston, TX for butcher shop supplies. If they don't have it you probably don't need it.