I am with RAH, go in and out all year on the main road, gets them used to you, also throw out some corn usually on my way out, so they are looking for that, my camera shows, not long after I leave, the turkeys as well, which I throw about 50% cracked corn on the gravel so the deer can't clean it up, that way the turkeys will find it too. I have the cuddelink cameras so the pictures from all the cameras are one one camera, one sd card, which is easily accessible, But I do stay completely away from their bedding area, don't want to disturb a wise old buck too many times in there or he will move on, that's why roaming dogs are a huge no-no. I wont tolerate them, let the neighbors run dogs on their place and chase the big bucks to my place. luckily the neighbor that owns the other half of the original farm is very like minded, we let young bucks with potential walk, Of course a young kid or beginner is welcome to shoot any nice buck. its starting to pay dividends, we are harvesting some really nice bucks.

All the really good ideas I've ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.