Thanks Ewest for your knowledge.

Next year will tell me if those brooder shiners survive in sufficient numbers to feed the stripers...have many pallets in the pond and Xmas tree cover...the small fry have places to hide while growing to 'big bit' size.

shut off one bank of aeration and slowed the other...water temperature is now 43F at 24 inches below surface.

amazingly for me, still catching numbers of BG from 3" to 8" from shoreline out to 4-5' of water on worms; and the smaller stripers are active taking worms; what is different is the rigor of the fight...less; I release them quickly, hopefully less stressed.

for those interested: studied every which way to do solar/battery/wind...last year costs out-of-sight, unreliable, high maintenance, and decrease yearly in solar output [aging of panels, electronics, and batteries]; using lithium batteries lowered maintenance, increased wattage capacity, and increased battery lifespan but life cost was much better]...the dollars did not compute so went coop utility power underground to 200amp240v outdoor panel and main transformer has much spare capacity 500 feet away from street power pole...maybe in ten years or so, it will be cost effective to add solar/battery system...yes there is some concern about the misguided current government push...maybe will have to have my grandchildren aerate with paddle boats!