Did some more digging yesterday. Was a good day. Got the hole pretty well shaped and to depth. Was hoping for more of a contoured shape to look more natural however the land and a few other factors made it a little tough to do much. Still not terrible. It's holding water which is great! Still need to do a bit more shaping on the top edge to make it a little more manageable. As you can see from the last picture at last light I shot the laser on it for elevations. It's getting pretty close. Need to build up the SW corner the most and a bit more on the South and NW corner and sides. I have learned the taking pictures of a hole in the ground is tougher than I though to get them to represent the size completely. I wanted to take some with my drone however it was way to windy. Day off today as I had to work. See what tomorrow brings. Weather is supposed to get snotty again this weekend. Hoping to get the dirt work done before the frost really sets in. I put in a panoramic picture I took, hopefully it shows up good on here... Apparently I still don't know how to make the pictures all orientate correctly...

Attached Images
pond101.jpg pond102.jpg pond103.jpg pond104.jpg pond105.jpg pond106.jpg pond107.jpg pond108.jpg pond109.jpg