I'm sure this has been answered and discussed but didn't have anything jump out when I did a quick search. What material is the go to for the stand pipe/overflow? My pond guy said they typically use ductile iron. Another guy who had one put in recently near me used aluminum. Just thought I would get some options from here as well to see what people have had the best luck with. Thanks