Sounds like my plans are in line with y'alls thinking so far. I have two shallow sections of the pond and it is tear dropped shaped. In one shallow section I was going to do a beachy sand area for swimmers and RES spawn. On the other shallow side I was going to do large rock piles, and some plastic skid stacks and a laydown. In the deep section I was also going to sink a DIY tree type structure for ice fishing.

I have an easy 4' of water right now as he hit the water table/ ground water and should start filling with the next rain. My plan was to add FHM and GSH to the mix as soon as possible and let them get through a full spawning cycle. I won't have power out there until late summer next year and I wanted to get my aeration in and going before I add my YP, BCP, RES, and HSB. I'm going to be cautious with the BCP, I just would really like to get them as they are a favorite of mine. I was thinking to steer clear of BG just because of the biting swimmers issue. Is this a recipe for disaster? I imagine with feed the YP and HSB will be happy, but I'll need to keep a stock of FHM in for the BCP and RES especially if the RES don't take to feed.