I would still want to aerate a Spring Fed pond. Ground water typically has no dissolved oxygen in it. Being colder, I think it would tend to form a low/no O2 layer in the bottom of the pond without mixing from aeration.

The aeration schedule over the course of the year would probably be different than for a non-Spring fed pond. There is one Spring fed pond I pass on the way to work that I have never seen completely iced-over in the Winter. In a case like that, no Winter aeration (for ice clearing) would be required. And Summer water temps would be lower, with the water therefore capable of holding a higher % of dissolved oxygen.

Someone else (with Spring fed experience) will have to inform us on the chance of turnover when the water cools down in the Fall. Without info, I would want to measure water temps at various depths through the Fall to see if turnover (with the resultant mixing of oxygenated surface water and oxygen-deprived bottom water, with the possibility of producing too-low-for-fish O2 levels) was likely. Avoiding this is the main reason I continue aerating through the Fall.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]