So I've been praying for water since the reconstruction has completed on August 16th, 2021. I was hoping (with little chance) we would be half full by our wedding day. (10/16)

The pond is still holding and my yardstick indicated +2" from at the current location. We turned on the garden hose while I got to work rebuilding a makeshift dam on a small creek 500 feet away. The little reservoir I created would hold about 1500 gallons and only take 22 minutes to empty. It refills at 10gpm with dry conditions. Well, between the garden hose and my pump, I increased the water level 5" to +7" on my yardstick by Friday morning.

Mind you our wedding is Saturday. By 4pm Friday afternoon, a storm blew in and rained steadily for several hours. I checked my reservoir and it breached the top of my dam and was able to run the pump well into the night. When I shut it down, it was 12:30 in the morning. I had to save some energy for the wedding day.

Wedding day, the clouds parted early and dried out the yard quickly with a nice warm breeze. The yardstick was now at +14.5 inches. That increase overnight was substantial. It's been dry up until yesterday but I can see with my pond cams, it's holding and rising ever so slowly with the intermittent rains.

Between a new core trench and a copious amount of soil floc, I'm super happy with the results so far and the deep end is now past 4 feet. The real test will be from the hydraulic pressure as the volume gets closer to full pool. I've estimated we are only 12% full (400k gallons), but zero loss.