Finger Lakes region is beautiful, like most of upstate New York. But I can no longer tolerate, much less enjoy, the long winters the way I did when I was a kid!

I've gradually developed an interest in molecular biology, especially the machinery & information processing systems that make cells go. Not really my field, which is economics & finance, but a torrent of discoveries made possible by modern tech is exciting & challenges old paradigms like the Central Dogma (DNA makes RNA makes proteins makes us) and orthodox neo-Darwinism (random mutations plus natural selection explain biology). From an engineering standpoint, biomimetics is a hot field, as we seek clever solutions inherent in life to various challenges.

All that to say that your expertise is valued here. The more we know, the better pondmeisters we can be!

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160