I have only one GBH that has lived at my pond probably for years. Can see him almost daily at certain times of day. he NEVER lets me get close to him. I see his tracks on my pontoon boat dock where my feeder is. Now that my water has cleared up (and dropped) I see his tracks in about 6-12 inch water. I see white puke where he may be trying to call them in. I know he is eating some fish and have not worried too much about him because I have an overabundance of cnbg. But now that i FINALLY have enough LMB to catch and have fun I'm upset. This morning I found a beautiful and appeared to be otherwise healthy 15 inch LMB floating at the ponds edge!! had not been dead but maybe from last night. Still had good color and his eyes were not even "foggy". further investigation found a "hole" on both sides of the fish right behind the head and gill plate. It looked as if he had been shot. I assume that is a lethal stabbing from a GBH? What do ya'll think??

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.