Originally Posted by Joey Quarry
One test does not give you a baseline, not even close.That would be like randomly taking your Blood Pressure and considering it, baseline.

But that is exactly what happens when your company has the wellness screenings for it's employees every year, or when you go to your doctor every year for your annual checkup. They use that number to tell you if you have high, O.K. or low BP. Especially those wellness exams.

O.K., then answer this:

If you were measuring

SRP Soluble Reactive Phosphorous
TP Total Phosphorous
TKN Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen

in mg/l out to 4 decimal points, without any water entering or leaving the pond, how much will each of those change (in mg/l) from one day to the next day just with atmospheric changes?

I'm not talking about a test done in mid August to one done in mid January, nor am I talking about a test done today and a test done tomorrow after the pond saw a frog strangler overnight. I'm talking about how much the figures will change just depending on atmospheric conditions from one day to the next.

Use the example I gave above "Say it's 80°F and sunny today, sample is taken. Tomorrow is 60°F and cloudy when sample is taken." how much will the change be as expressed in mg/l?

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).