Again, thanks for all your help, Bill. I've been feeding Aquamax Sport mixed with Aquamax Bluegill so far, the HSB & HBG will eat anything - I think wood chips would work - but the perch took quite a while to realize what was happening. Only in the last couple months have they been coming up in larger numbers to eat. All of which look healthy although I will say the shiners are getting a little porky as well but hopefully that leads to more naturally and less out of pocket. The SMB (there's only 4 in there) seem to have figured out their own methods which is not surprising.

You have the plan exact with RBT & Tilapia, they serve a purpose (table fare and FA control is a bonus regarding the tilapia). You answered an email of mine a couple years ago prior to shovels in the ground and I have followed it as best I can.

Anyone interested in this slow grow say the word, I will update and take pictures when I get the chance to actually fish (more than likely bait hooks for grandkids but that's never a bad thing either).

Cheers & Beers!