This one is knocking on 12" and is back in the pond. The RES that swallowed the hook was ~8.5".

I expect that this fish is from the first batch that were stocked and pellet trained summer of '19.
There could be 20-25 close to this size in the pond, and as many as 50 in the 7.5"-9" size that were pellet trained summer of '20.

Getting these fish to this size early in the life of the pond wasn't terribly difficult. The challenge to come will be figuring out how
many, and of what size, to harvest. I'm already removing all <9" BG, and I'd like to think that the HSB are assisting with that task.

This old thread discusses carrying capacity, and while there's some debate over the numbers, 500lb/ac seems to be a reasonable
target for pond that is fed and aerated.

https://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=201295&page=1

At 1/3ac, the target for my pond would be 167lbs. For the sake of discussion, let's say my 20 HSB are averaging 3lbs, 24 SMB at 1lb,
25 RES at 1.5lb, 50 RES at 0.5lb, 30 YP at 2lb, and 50 YP at 1lb.

That's 256.5lb, or 769.5lb/ac, and it doesn't consider the utterly unguessable number of BG, smaller RES, smaller YP, GSH, GAM, etc.,
but it wouldn't seem unreasonable to me for those fish to add another 100lbs to the total.

So it would seem that I may be pushing my luck on standing weight, and need to carefully consider harvest quotas for next season.
Maybe something like this...
5 HSB
25 YP 8"-12"
10 RES >10"
every BG captured that's <9"
That would amount to ~55lbs of HSB/YP/RES, and assuming the number of BG captured is similar to what I caught this season,
probably another 50lbs-ish there.

If I'm off base with my thinking I'd appreciate it if someone would straighten me out.