I sent really rough measurements for a quote last January and they quoted $20k. Rechecked pricing a few weeks ago and they went up to 25k (said there was a price increase in April). Pricing from western liners. I am pretty sure I overestimated those initial measurements, I wanted to get a maximum possible price to help decide. I need to take some really accurate measurements soon for a better quote and to actually having it made. Also have to decide if I am going to install it myself, or they would charge about 10k to install the liner with a full team, less if they just sent one person to supervise my own people install it. They said they can do multiple pieces with field seems or one giant piece which would require an excavator to move.

Considered bentonite, didn't really consider soilfloc. The majority of the soil on site is pure sand, like almost beach sand in places. I don't think I want to spend thousands on additives with risk it may not work. Also the water situation requires as minimal water loss as possible with low runoff and likely a slow water table well.