Well we did seine again two weeks ago, and it was a success again. We got hundreds more Tilapia out of New Verteron City. We kept another fifty or so for the 1000 gallon tank, We kept another sixty or so for the 300 gallon tank, and we took another 30 for the 50 gallon aquarium. After all that, we tossed another fifteen to twenty pounds of one to two inch Tilapia into the big pond. It has been more work than I figured, but it has been wort it. The best part is there are still a LOT of Tilapia left int the pond for the final seining. Last night we saw yet another size class or two showing up for food. They were very small, but looked healthy. They would have put on a heck of a show if we had the gathering today.

All in all, we have done a lot of upgrades here and it has all been a labor of love. Our ponds are getting better, and so is our water. As time marched on closer and closer to retirement, I know what I will be spending some of my quality time on. I can't wait for this to be over so we can again invite our pondboss friends to come share ideas, food and fun. It's been too long.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%