Looks like I over did it with the Cutrine Plus in my sediment/forage pond. I've been trapping and netting out FHM to move to the main pond for a wile now. I get more with net than I do in the traps but I've been getting a bad scummy algae film the last few weeks making it very hard to do. Last week I sprayed some Cutrine Plus but didn't seem to do anything so yesterday I sprayed about double what I did last week. I didn't think I had enough algae to cause an oxygen crash when it died but I was wrong. lol! I went over today and the Cutrine Plus did a number on the algae but I had about a dozen of the larger FHM dead and floating and I seen another dozen or so large ones kind of piping for air. The smaller ones seemed to be ok for now but not sure. It isn't the end of the world if they all die but would rather they not all die. At the current level the pond is only about 40' x 50'. I don't have a trolling motor or anything but was thinking of taking over a leaf blower and trying to churn/splash the water up some. Do you guys think that will help? Or have other ideas?

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss