Another link...about 60 gpm lifted several feet...for twenty watts power.
My pumped "creek," 2 1/2 hp, over 1,800 watts, about twenty foot lift through a 3" pipe, flows (my rough estimate) about 7 gallons per second or about 400 gpm.
It has seven pools cascading about 100 feet. Six useable pools makes a drop from one to another of about three feet. So I see that these airlifts can be staged, first, from the pond to a pool, and second, that feeds the next stage to a higher pool, and so on. My pond bottom aerator runs about 50 watts to drive two diffusers...we should all know that the uprising volume of water spilling over the surface is impressive!
But yeah, for maybe four lifts to the top pool (about fifteen feet), it seems that 80 watts would make another 60 gpm! The real problem is how to fit this in to the existing system and make it look good in the landscape.
Okay, what if I want 600 gpm additional!? Ten parallel systems! 800 watts. Well, my dream was always to get a diesel powered pump (say ten to twenty hp), plumbed with six inch pipe, to enable a kayak run. Ha ha!

Dan McWhirter
DannyMac