Hello all,

This is my first post here. I am hoping to get some advice on aeration with some issues I'm having.

I have a very shallow pond, max 3 feet deep that is just under one acre. I tried the following setup:

Hiblow120LL pump.
1/2 pex 'T' splitting the output with two valves at the pump and two 1/2" pex lines buried a couple inches underground to the pond edge.
90' 1/2 weighted line to one matala 9" diffuser and 110 feet 1/2" weighted line to another matala 9" diffuser. The diffusers are about 20 feet apart.
Diffuser heads are about 2 feet deep.

I can turn the pump on and adjust the valves so both diffusers are getting about the same supply of air, but honestly the air coming out seems less than what i expected watching other videos. After about an hour, one of the diffusers will completely stop emitting air and the other seems to have much less flow.

Just as an experiment i took the diffuser head completely off one side and turned the other off, and the pump seems to be sending plenty of air (to the 110 foot run) and has been for several days straight. It almost seems like there is not enough pressure to push the air through the matala diffusers.

I wondered if anyone could give me any tips on what I might be doing wrong. Is it the pex T valve? The Pex all together? The length of the weighted tube runs? Should i get diffusers with larger openings? Should i just run one diffuser?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide!