Hey guys, I really appreciate the interest and advice. I'm sorry that I had not chimed in as I have been away much of this weekend. There is an extensive amount of detail and advice to consider here, and I just want to let everyone know I will respond as soon as I can absorb and consider the options presented, including different strategies for each pond. I do have natural spring issue with one of the two ponds that I need to deal with as well. Also, I want to clear any misunderstanding regarding management of these ponds as I am certainly willing to actively manage these ponds. I would just prefer that it not involve a pellet plan. If there is a reasonable food source solution involving a stocking program while avoiding overpopulation, that is what I am looking for. I would be happy with predictable BG or HBG fun and the excitement of an occasional HSB with restocking as needed. Thank you so much for the intense experience and time offered in response to my post. I will chime in again with specific thoughts on these responses a soon as possible.