Thanks for the link!
I spent my monthly limit on fishing supplies this month, but Ill grab that next month smile 2 new rods and the Googan TUmbler box.... cause I needed a new tumbler...

We've got another hurricane heading our way which will likely boost pond by 4-6" making more grass accessible for stocked fish. So I'm going to call the hatchery again and see if they will actually come out at the end of the month with a few pounds of shiners. Also going to get a cast net and hit the bluegill spot I found and see if I cant grab a few bucketfuls.

I dont think it makes much sense to hang the feeder during hurricane season since... ill just be pulling it down constantly. I'll feed in the winter.

Anyone have thoughts on whether I should stock shiners v craws? I think the biggest benefit of craws would be I can 100% put them somewhere theyd be alone for at least a month before another storm connects that "forage pond" with the main pond and the bass can get at them. I dont think I could put shiners in that spot though.

Im going to ask a lot of questions, but only because I'm clueless

5-20 Acres in Florida. Bass/Tilapia/Bowfin/Gator