I found another thread here, where a user seemed to be having a similar issue with grass carp. The owner was having an excessive amount of new floating material, guessed by many to be the carp uprooting and otherwise just munching through copious amount of vegetation with disregard for what floated away, because there always seemed more present.

I ordered this last night.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08C7WVZXF?th=1

Will have it hooked up as soon as I get permanent power, I will then nuke it with pond dye first, stronger chemicals if aeration/shading does not work.
It cannot hurt for sure!

Aerator seemed overkill by size, but living and already dead matter in this pond is pretty extreme.
I anticipate when it starts breaking down, it will be a bacterial frenzy.

There will be a track hoe cleaning in the next couple of weeks as they finish up my home dirt work, mostly straightening up the edges, and deepening a few feet on the non dam side.
The pond was originally larger, and filled in via erosion, engineer (son) said the dam should be more than adequate to accommodate another 100K gallons, and we will certainly not be moving 14k cubic feet foot of dirt, so this is going to be a multiple year recovery. But in 6-8 months it will be my front yard and daily care!