Hi DR bob! I'm in Plant City, my pond is in Ft Meade.

If i were you I'd delete this account, and never speak of that gator again..... Then make a new account and come back to chat about your pond!!!!!!!!

You need a license to kill a gator in Florida, even though we've got em everywhere and are overpopulated (imo). I have 3 regulars in my pond, two smallish and one BIG MAMA. I ignore them, and just dont throw my top waters when they are around (they WILL chase topwater baits all day).

Call FWC and see if theyll relocate it (sometimes they will, sometimes its fast).

If you are caught killing it without a license the fine is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Legally you can only kill it if it poses an immediate danger (not implied or preventative, not AFTER eats eaten a cow and left you cant revenge kill it etc).

Go on FB, find some local hunting groups, see if anyone is licensed and wants access to your property. Some people will try to charge you, if youre in a hurry you can go that route or you can be patient eventually a good ole boy will come get it.
I am doing this with wild hogs (no licensing issues there though).

Im going to ask a lot of questions, but only because I'm clueless

5-20 Acres in Florida. Bass/Tilapia/Bowfin/Gator