I do understand disappointment in Trial length, but moving fish every 8-9 days into different cages so I could spray cage with Hydrogen peroxide (30%) to cut algal growth was producing what "I thought" to be too much of a stress factor. There is always a lesson to learn on everything we do and hind-sight is 20/20. If I do it again, I will set it up in my FHM pond as the nutrient load is less there but there will be more incidental FHM additions to the fish in trial.
I've found it hard to find time to get on here and post lately, and I've probably bit off more than I should have but I'm a one man show trying to babysit 2.5" SMB (feed training 5,000) and transferring 3-5lbs of FHM every day to YP, general upkeep and a new building going up.
I will get to the point of documenting the pics and other information involved with this in a short period of time.
jpsdad, appreciate your help on this with base-line numbers to use, and I did adjust as I felt needed for reasons I believe were relevant to maximize growth.