Bruce,

If you have a 2" pipe running from the creek into your pond, then some (all?) of the creek species are going to eventually end up in your pond!

IMHO, actively managing your bass(?) pond will yield much better results than just stocking a few possible forage fish from the creeks. I would recommend you decide on your goals for the pond, then search the forum for stocking advice for your type of pond. Your bass absolutely need an established forage population. They will quickly eliminate most types of minnows. Your best bet in Georgia is probably some type of Bluegill & Bass pond. (You should have several options on the type of Bluegill you choose, depending upon your area of Georgia.)

Only having a 1/8th of an acre pond will put some limitations on your management options. But on the other hand, if your pond gets out of balance, then you can easily drain it and start over!

Once you come up with your main plan, THEN you can decide if any of the creek species are beneficial, and which absolutely must be excluded! (Try to learn as much fish identification as you can for the species in your creeks. You can post pictures on the forum for help on the ones you cannot identify.)

I had a similar problem for my pond design, since I was pumping water from a creek with many species of game fish and forage fish. Below is a link to that thread where I was given lots of good advice.

https://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=527981#Post527981

Good luck on your new pond project!