Food and feed risk assessment is not a hobby for me, and I have published over 100 peer-reviewed papers, plus a few book chapters. Saying "the end" does not get you off the hook in a scientific debate. Listing some concentration in your post with no context is a bit silly. As I stated (with a citation), half of the tested naturally produced pesticides tested from crops were found carcinogenic in rodents at high doses. That does not mean that eating a diet rich in plants is not healthy. I have seen all the tricks, so you are not dealing with a novice on how some try to turn good science into something that it is not. Trying to scare folks with propaganda is not ethical. First you disparage folks who try and manage their ponds to grow record size fish, and then you try to tell folks that feeding their fish or managing their pond makes their fish unsafe. This is not a forum where members beat each other up. Pond Boss is for those who are in charge of their own ponds. If different folks choose to manage their ponds different from others, that is OK here. Perhaps, you should try a more sketchy site if you cannot respect others freedom to manage their ponds as they please.

Last edited by RAH; 07/15/21 05:20 AM. Reason: typo