heppy- the pond with crappie we also put the catfish in is the biggest of the 3 we stocked BC with and the 2nd biggest pond on our property, prob about 1.25 or 1.33 acre, when we stocked the CC in this particular pond we had stocked about 15 in the 8-12 inch range that last fall and at the same time we stocked the channel cats we stocked 100 little BC prob turned into expensive bass food bc that pond does have decent bass
ewest- both of the 2 ponds that we stocked the crappie in have always had bass in them since before i was born lol 1995 but the smaller one is close to a road and a bunch of little houses, so basically we didnt pay any attention to it in years i got interested in fishing and managing ponds we could only catch 2-4 inch bluegill prob the worst case of stunting ive ever seen. we added bass i think about 6 months before the catfish we added the bass as we culled them from other ponds i wish i had kept better notes on it but i dont remeber the sizes it was like 3 or 4 here then next week a couple more until we had about 15 or 20 in there. i wish i could buy bigger catfish somewhere. do you guys think i could get catfish to spawn in a pond without a lot of trouble? thanks.

north mississippi 3 acre, 1.5 acre, 1.2 acre, .75 acre, .3 acre, two .25 acre