i went and bought 3 dozen minnows and went fishing and of the 3 ponds we have crappie stocked we caught crappie in all 3! we were happy but that soon turned to the realization that 1 out of the 3 seems to only have very small crappie (i expected this as i am not surprised or upset lol)

Don't worry too much ... get some more information. It may be that they just pulled off a spawn last year in that pond ... so go back and catch a few more and pull some scales. Look under a magnifying glass and see if you can spot more than one growth ring. 4" of growth in the first annum is normal and if they are just now a 1 year old the growth doesn't suggest over population. In the worst case, this pond could be a source of dinks to transfer to your other ponds where crappie exhibit good growth.

but the other 2 ponds we caught crappie all different sizes between 5-11inches.

Included the 13" and 14" crappie you referenced, it seems a healthy situation in those two ponds allowing good growth of crappie.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers