First off, welcome to PB.

Heppy summed it up nicely for you. My experience and advice is very similar to his, but I will bore you with it anyway.

My pond is starting its third summer since renovation. I stocked FHM, GSH, GAM, and scud bugs spring of '19. RES were added
June of '19. There were some BG/HBG mixed in with the RES. Not good, but I'm managing around them. Northern crayfish added
August of '19. Grass shrimp added sometime in '19. YP added September and November of '19. SMB and HSB added September of '20.

I caged the RES and taught them to eat pellets. Lusk did a story on my experience with that in the Jan/Feb '21 issue of PB magazine.
Been doing some weights/measures over the past week. Every RES sampled so far is 125%+ Rw. I keep a Z trap soaking 24/7.
Every BG/HBG that I trap is removed from the pond. BG/HBG caught hook and line come out if they are <8". >8" they go back to grow.
That's the "managing around" part. When you have lemons, make lemonade. I have BG/HBG, so why not grow them big? It's a bit of a
nuisance to deal with, so if you wish to avoid it (highly recommended), I would advise that you sort your RES stocking by hand, carefully
inspecting every single fish, and make darn sure there are no BG/HBG in the mix. If you're not able to tell them apart, put them in a cage
and teach them to eat pellets. Once they get to three-finger size it's easy to see the difference.

The YP are also doing very well. I haven't caught one since I collected all of the bits needed to do weights and measures, but I have hooked
a few previously, and I see them every day at pellet time. They pulled off a good spawn spring of '20. Most days there will be two or three
youngsters in the trap when I pull it. Conditions were right for another good spawn this spring, and I expect to see those YoY start to show
up in the trap in late August.

The general consensus regarding FHM is to stock them once, then don't waste your money buying more. I believe that thinking is due to the
"it takes 10lbs of minnow to add 1lb of weight to a LMB" theory. I don't have LMB, so I don't subscribe to that way of thinking.
I add 10lbs of them every spring and again in the fall. Some of the FHM added in the spring will escape predation long enough to make babies,
which will be very good forage for YoY YP and RES. The FHM added in the fall will help your panfish get through the winter in good shape.
The YP in my pond actually gain weight over the winter.

I hand throw 1.25lb of Optimal (1lb of BG and 1/4lb of Jr.) pretty much every day from mid-March to mid-November. Clearly that is not enough
food to fully account for the Rw that I'm seeing in my fish, however, it is a very nice supplement to the natural forage base that was built in the
beginning. The HSB and SMB are growing nicely, and are large enough now that they will be able to take advantage of a larger pellet size, so I'll
be adding a sack of Optimal Bass to the mix with my next purchase, and bump the daily ration up to 2lbs.

Good luck, and have fun with your project.