Haven't noticed much clearing of the water since I turned the air off. No surprise really, considering how much the bottom is being stirred up by the dogs playing.
I'm starting to think that the cloudy water isn't necessarily a bad thing. I haven't had to use a drop of algaecide this spring because the FA has been nonexistent.
The water is teeming with copepods, and there are thousands of grass shrimp in spite of a virtually complete lack of rooted vegetation.

Over the past two weeks Booger the Aussie pup has taught herself to swim. She isn't brave enough yet to jump off the dock with the Doberman, but she will swim
from shore to the middle of the pond to fetch her ball. It took a whole summer to get the Doberman to that point.

I checked water temp yesterday at 5:00pm. 80.2° F on top, 63.4° F at 8'. I'm going to leave the air off for now and continue to monitor.

Spent a few minutes dipping the Trout Magnet, and got some weights and measures. Didn't hook any of the jumbo sunfish, but there's always another day.
Put another half dozen <8" BG in the cage for transfer to the bait pond.
BG 8" 7.87oz
BG 8" 7.94oz
HSB 9.5" 7oz
HSB 11.5" 13.5oz
RES 7" 5.4oz
SMB 9.5" 5.5oz

Mrs. Augie has been wanting to go native in her aquarium, so I grabbed the pool skimmer net, made one quick swipe on top of the rocks near the dock, and hit
the jackpot. 50-ish newly spawned GAMs, 1/2" or so in size, half a dozen grass shrimp, and three baby crayfish that might go 1/2". I had a pair of ~3" YP in
the Z trap, but she said no to those. She doesn't want all of her new baby GAMs to be wiped out.

Catching those teensy crayfish reminded me that it's time to try bouncing a 1" rubber crayfish on a 1/32oz jig head through the rip-rap.