Sooooo, sorry for dissapearing. I came down with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever of all things, and was not worth killing for about 4 weeks.... and still have good and bad days.

Anyway, the update to this I have drained this spring pond several times over the last few months. The first good news was the issue was not in my spring outflow. . But I definately had 5 different entrance points over on the East side. But the most recent good news is I drained it a few days ago while the water overall was looking better than back in the winter. What I found was only one entrance point and it was a very small flow.... and very little acidic look to it.....

So my conclusion at the moment is, that the wet weather springs, which seem to move around from year to year totally unrelated to rainfall or aquifer levels, is that those hit a pocket of irony clay and I got the acid for the next few months... At the moment, maybe it's gone completley. Fingers crossed.

The last good news and the best of all, is none of the fish inside this spring pond seem affected or the bullfrog tadpoles of which there are one year olds and two year olds present, the latter of course sprouting legs and diminishing tails.