Originally Posted by Snipe
jpsdad, the above info that I have posted is some of the questions that arose from Professional hatchery techs and one of our managers while discussing the best way to conduct this in a manner it will be most useful to pond fish growers.

The fish will receive exactly the same amount of feed by weight each day, 6 days a week

Thank you.

To let the cat out of the bag to clarify what I wanted to add in the final report was that day 7 the weight doubles every week-only every 7th day-that's a planned part of the trial, and will be recorded as we go.

I am confused. The weight of feed doubles every 7 days? Your hatchery techs and managers agree with that plan?

I will welcome criticism after my final report-I hope everyone tears it apart.

I have no intention of tearing it apart. I wanted to discuss the experiment before it happened so that it can appropriately be a trial between two feeds. It would have been very discourteous of me to have waited until the end of the experiment to voice concerns and engage a discussion. I think if I chose that path... you would have preferred that I had not ... but rather you would have preferred me to be transparent about my concerns even though I knew it would be taken the wrong way by you and others.

Last edited by jpsdad; 05/24/21 04:05 AM.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers