The moneywort that you gave me is coming back strong everywhere that I planted it, in spite of now being covered by a foot of crushed limestone.
It's creeping out of the gaps between the rocks and starting to look happy again. The moneywort that I got from Mrs. Augie's flowerbed is the
yellow type, which should nicely complement your dark green variety.

Iris is on my list of plants to put out there. I have a ton of it here - yellow, purple, blue, miniature, and some multi-color hybrids. Most of them
came from my grandparents farmstead, others from Mom, and still others from the old abandoned farmstead across the road. They've all been
in the ground long enough that they could stand some thinning, so it's just a matter of waiting for them to finish their bloom stage, then transplant
some rhyzomes out on the pond dam.

I'm a bit worried about the pickeral weeds that I bought last summer. None of the three are showing any signs of life so far this spring. I caged
all of them when I set them out, which saved them from the muskrats, and they seemed to be doing well last summer. Maybe those are just
late to the party?

The cardinal flower, buttonbush, and marsh milkweed that we set out summer of '19 are well established and looking good. The mud plantain
that was so abundant in '19 hardly showed itself last summer, and the muskrats wiped out what little there was. I'd like to see it come back.