My 9 ac pond and 2 1/2 ac pond in Chester SC are exceptionally managed. I have followed POND BOSS principals and engage many Pond Boss professionals and vendors in the pond management industry. Beautiful pond water and highly productive fishery with Northern LMB, F-1 LMB ,HSB ,Copper Nose BG, TFS, Tilapia and minimal Grass Carp. What could be wrong????

MY FISH ONLY WANT FISH FOOD!! Two AM feeds at 10 am and two PM feeds at 6 pm. Feeding Aquamax 600. The water explodes and LMB, HSB, and BG aggressively feeding. We are able to catch limited numbers of fish with artificial fish food flys and baits resembling fish food. Some BG can be caught on live worms. But catching LMB, HSB, and BG on any type of artificial lure has become very difficult. Plastics, spinner baits, crank baits, top water baits, etc. just not very effective.

Input as to improving this fishing concern will be appreciated. Should I feed every other week? or every other day? or what? Have others feeding their fish had this problem? How long can I stop feeding without harming the fish? Thanks to POND BOSS forum for providing this great resource.

Al Allison