Good morning! My pond renovation project was "finished" about a year ago.

From early on, I've had not-unusual FA issues all around the edges, which I've been treating with dye and raking as I have time (as Tilapia are not permitted in Louisiana). I've had a massive outbreak of BPW (Southern Naiad) to depths of 4-5ft due to frequently good water clarity.

And especially as of this spring I've got all kinds of new life sprouting around the pond. I think I've correctly identified some of these newcomers, using the Acquatic Vegetation Identification booklet sold on pondboss.com and the TAMU web-based plant ID page.

I want to make sure I know what is growing, and what I need to get ahead of before it becomes a problem (i.e. non-native / invasive species).

Please take a look if you're so inclined, and let me know if you have any ideas on the unknown plants, and if I've correctly identified the ones labeled by the file name.

Thanks!

Attached Images
Alligatorweed or Hygro.png Cattail.png Common Reed 1.png Common Reed 2.png Field Horsetail.png Soft Rush or Bulrush or Common Rush.png Water Willow.png Yellow Nutsedge.png

Kris