We wrapped up a new 3-acre pond build in December here in NE MO, was blessed with some serious rains and it is holding around 10' deep at the deepest and averages 5-6'.

We added 100 lbs of FHM, 100 lbs of Golden Shiners, 375 1-3" RES, 825 3-5" BG and 325 BC about 6-weeks ago. About 4-weeks ago, I installed a new Texas Hunter Feeder and filled with a mix of Optimal Starter #4 & Optimal Junior. I initially ran the feeder for 3-secs twice a day and ran for two weeks, hardly any fish touched the feed. I upped the time to 10-secs twice a day for a week & a half now thinking it might kick start them, but just a few shiners and FHMs swipe at the feed. Not a sight of a single BG or RES. Haven't found any evidence of a fish kill, literally have only found 1 dead FHM & 2 dead GS.

What am I missing here? I've been feeding for a month now with no joy. I put the feeder on the far side of the BOW from where we dropped the fish and there is significant cover between the feeder and there, I would think they would've found it by now.