So the stream has been going, but the link changes because I've stopping the stream at night so my son can have extra bandwidth to work with for his job. If you follow the old link to my YouTube page, the stream is still there.
As far as the nest goes, three hens were laying in the box and so it became a 'dump nest'. This means there were too many eggs to brood. We counted, and there were 48 eggs. We took out all but 18, in case one hen would take the clutch and brood it. But none did. I've been waiting for the past week to be sure, but this weekend I'm going to reset the box. We did keep 12 eggs from the first 48 and have them in an incubator my neice had used for a school science project. They've been incubating for 2 weeks so far. I candled them yesterday, and all are developing. It is near impossible to raise wood duck chicks, so we plan to release the hatchlings onto the pond when they hatch. With a little luck another hen will adopt them with her own hatch.

"Politics": derived from 'poly' meaning many, and 'tics' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.