Quarter Acre - that is an awesome illustration of what needs to happen.
Thank you!

Currently, near Lake Erie, we are damp and rainy with no sunshine.

AND, I know the pond is currently 59° -- I just happened to take that temperature on Monday (first day of rain and overcast the entire day) by using a AquaView Camera with a temperature probe and just happened to notice that the temp fluctuated by 3-4° depending on the area I was in in the boat as I floated around looking for fish and structure for the first time. we were out there for about an hour and the temp on the cam is sensitive for fishing in ice (but we also use this in the summer to scout fish under the boat at the dock, so I know the temp sensor is accurate)

I will shut the aerator down and try this again in a few days just to replicate the results -- we are getting spotty weather in a few days again. I just got lucky floating on Monday and noticing the temps (I fish a lot and always note water temps if I can get that info for active fish and patterns).

I also believe you are correct that this is a Hakko pump. I feel almost foolish for relying on the one pond guy for advice and selling me the system (expensive learning curve there). But holding out hope when I contact Hakko, that they can confirm the numbers you requested above.