Thank you so much!!!

Outlet is on backside of dam and water level is not there yet
Limestone - no
Even though this was used for a cattle farm (40) years ago - the terrain is was not suitable for grain and tile would have been near impossible to drain, and yes there is a neighbor who knew this acreage and he did not know of any tile.

Contractor did hit sand at 22' depth, but it was sealed. I would not say this is the issue because with every rain event the level goes up and I do not lose level between events.

I am guessing it is the last possibility, because just during the last rain I had marked the water level and the level did rise ~1", BUT later that day when the rain had stopped for nearly 8 hours I noticed the level had risen another 1"

The collapse area grows with each rain event and I have walked around the entire pond several time and do not see a discharge.

As the area grows the contractor is hesitant to do anything.

What would happen if I put tracer dye into the collapsed area, if it is going into the pond would this not show instead of draining?

And last would it be better to excavate now to stop the piping since the collapsed area has not sealed it?

PS: i can stick a 3' rod into the crevice so the cavity is bigger than what is seen in the picture.

Thanks Again