Originally Posted by Rangersedge
Thanks Guys! Got married, had a son, took on bunch more responsibility at home and work... Not much time. Then the COVID19 wave hit so I've been VERY involved with COVID19 stuff for the past 13 months or so. Pretty burnt out so going to try to prioritize some fun stuff this year and maybe some long delayed work on several ponds.

Have barely taken time to fish in the 17 acre pond over the past 17 years! I'm sure I need to add structure and thin out LMB pretty severely. Not sure what is really in it anymore. Have caught LMB up to about 10 pounds, CC in the 15 pound range, HSB in 8 to 10 pound range, RE close to 2 pounds, and some BG in the pound range; but really need to see what is in there now and manage it. Fish feeder quit. Bought another identical Texas Hunter fish feeder (largest size) which should be delivered soon. I'm hoping I'll be able to swap parts between the two to figure out what is wrong with the older one and get them both going.

Did make time last year to convert an old pontoon boat into a barge so could transfer zero turn mower to / from the island. That works pretty well. Have another old pontoon boat planning to fix up. Have also planted Dunstan Chestnut, Apple, Peach, Pear, Persimmon, and Mulberry trees on the island. Most of them are doing well.

Considering buying a regular polydock or something. Should probably post asking for experiences / recommendations on that...

I'll send you a PM regarding the feeder.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).