Thanks for all the information in everyone’s post. Dave you’re right about the cost of a pond 😳 wow! I thought I was through spending money when the dirt work was completed. I’ve been feeding a purina game fish feed I’m unsure the protein. I built a good size pond and didn’t take in account when area increases everything including the cost to manage it increased. Good thing I have a wife that loves to fish as much as I do. I would like to ask a question about the GSH. They were an afterthought and I stocked them for an extra food source for bass in hopes they would reproduce and have enough recruitment to last for several years. But I read online after I released them that they are egg eaters and shouldn’t be stocked before the bass. I don’t know if I made a mistake. Does anyone have any experience with GSH? P.s. I tried to post this earlier on quick reply and must have done something wrong because when I just checked it it didn’t go out. I hope y’all will bare with me. I can operate a bulldozer better than I can a computer.